The 5 best 3D printers for beginners of 2021
Which 3D printers were bought the most in 2021? Which 3D printers were most recommended for beginners in 2021? And which 3D printer convinced us the most in 2021?
We present the 5 most popular, most recommended, best selling and best value 3D printers for beginners since 2020.
3D printers allow access to impressive technology to produce almost any component yourself. There are already millions of free 3D printing models on the internet. In addition, good to very good quality 3D printers are becoming more and more affordable,
If you want to start a new hobby, you are making a good decision with 3D printing. Whether it’s DIY craftsmen, creators of unusual toy hobbies, fun personal creations, decorations, model making or any other possible manufacturer projects, the access to 3D printing opens a whole new world to explore.
To get you started with the right 3D printer, we’ve listed the five best-selling, most positively rated and most frequently rated 3D printers on social networks and recommended from 2021.
Also you can check out our COMPLETE GUIDE TO GET STARTED 3D PRINTING
An excellent 3D printer in terms of value for money.
Ideal for beginners looking for a reliable 3D printer. Print quality and functionality. It can also be clearly called the best desktop 3D printer of 2021.
The high precision Artillery Sidewinder-X1 has an installation space of 300 x 300 x 400mm.
- Capable of printing multiple objects in parallel. Even larger items individually have enough space.
- Heating bed heats up to 80 degrees in two minutes.
- Very quiet when printing.
Controlling the printing process is child’s play with the intuitive display. The Artillery Sidewinder – X1 is delivered pre-assembled. Only a few simple final steps are missing. Thanks to the ease of use, this is not a problem even for beginners. The Artillery Sidewinder – X1 supports the user with a filament sensor and detects power failures, so that printing can be stopped and continued in the right place.
The Anycubic Mega S 3D printer was already a best seller last year and is included in the list of the best and best selling 3D printers this year too for private users. A very reliable 3D printer with quick setup and all the important features you need for 3D printing at home.
One of the most popular 3D printers for beginners and home users.
- Build volume of 210 x 210 x 205mm and a powerful extruder, which runs a significantly lower risk of the nozzle becoming clogged or the extrusion material badly.
- The Ultrabasis platform is covered with a layer of patented micropores and thus guarantees good adhesion. After 3D printing, the printed object can be removed from the surface without major problems.
- The filament sensor stops 3D printing as soon as the material runs out. However, printing can continue from the last point without errors.
All in all, it’s not one of the most popular 3D printers among beginners and home users.
The lower -cost 3D printer and younger brother of the successful Artillery Sidewinder-X1 has a maximum build volume of 220 x 220 x 250mm.
The 3D printer is suitable for beginners and advanced users and prints small and medium sized objects. The Artillery GENIUS is delivered almost completely pre-assembled with three components.
- The heating bed can be heated up to a maximum of 130 degrees Celsius. The heating bed reaches 100 degrees very quickly, in two minutes.
- Works with ABS, PLA, TPU and flexible PLA.
- The Z axis is controlled on both sides.
- The cables are integrated into the housing and do not get in the way.
A suggestion within the Makers scene is the Ender 5 Pro. If you are looking for an alternative to the popular Creality Ender 3, the Ender 5 Pro is the right device. The 3D printer is not only inexpensive, but also easy to set up and use.
- Build volume of 220 x 220 x 300mm.
- With a Silent Mainboard V1.1.5, the 3D printer runs extremely quietly and extremely precisely.
- The Creality metal extruder used exerts better pressure on the material and improves the overall performance.
- Thanks to the Bowden Capricorn Premium XS tube, an improved pressure structure is achieved.
- Heating bed reaches a temperature of 110 degrees Celsius in 5 minutes. The largely pre-assembled device is easy to assemble, even for beginners, so that 3D printing can be started quickly upon receipt.
Tronxy X5SA Pro is a popular and affordable 3D printer with a large installation space. It can be assembled very quickly and also offers a number of interesting features for a 3D printer in this price range.
- Build volume of 330 x 330 x 400mm and works extremely precisely. The titanium extruder can process flexible materials.
- The assembly is not suitable for beginners, but if you respect the motto “Learn by doing” and have a little patience and perseverance, and alittle help from youtube, you will still achieve your goal as a beginner.
- Thanks to the integrated cable harness, there are no annoying cables lying around.
- Printing can be interrupted and subsequently continued without errors.
All in all, a very interesting device with features that arouse curiosity.